Wednesday, October 12, 2011
10 weeks
Yep thats right baby number two is well on its way. I am due May 13, 2012. We are very excited for our new addition to our family. We are hoping for a girl but we will be happy either way. So far the baby is about 2 inches tall kicks and swims around all day it has all ten fingers and toes.
It breathes in and out once in a while, even without air.
Its skin is getting thicker and harder to see through.
The baby often prefers moving one hand more than the other.
If I am a boy, I am now making testosterone just like dad.
It loves roll over and can even do flips!
My joints are a lot like my parent's joints.
It already has more than 4,000 body parts—just 500 more to go!
It's hair is starting to grow on its brow and near my mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment