Ryker at 2 weeks old
Me and Trent when we were dating
So far today my apartment looks like a tornado has completely torn through it. No matter how many times I ask them to keep the toys in the other room, it never seems to work. At one point Ryker spilt cereal all over the table as Cam ran around saying chocolate milk. The life of a mom is not the easiest. I know at the end of the day nothing that has happened today will really matter as long as I have hair left and he is safe. Some days I wish life could be a little bit easier although then I know that it would not be as rewarding in the end.
I have been searching through old photographs lately and remembering the times when Ryker was in the hospital. The days where we lived day to day not sure if he was even going to live past living in the hospital. Looking back those 12 weeks seemed like an eternity yet so much more time has passed now. He is already 2 years old. We are switched him from a crib to a toddler bed. It is amazing to me how much time has really passed. The time we spent in Washington seems like another life time ago, and things were so complex. I wish time would slow down a little bit for me to breath, and we can all enjoy each others company before its too late. Don't Blink.
Love Ash



No comments:
Post a Comment