
As summer passes faster and faster all I can think about is how excited I am for classes to begin all over again. I am taking an awesome digital photography class, a whole bunch of major classes, and of course I am taking a volleyball class to help me get back into shape. I think about all the time so far that I have gotten to spend with Mr. Ryker, and I honestly wouldn't trade it for the world. I love being a stay at home mommy, and if I could make a living off of it I would have a ton of babies and live my life like this all day everyday. Trent lost his job, and then thanks to my mom and her awesome connections he had an even better one in no time. Which is helping our family excel faster than I thought we could. We have been looking into fixing up the Jeep ( new paint job and all), and I have been not so depressed. This is very good. I have been excercising and watching what I eat. Its hard being home, but I am needed here more than anything right now. Right now life has been like a rollercoaster, but it seems to be getting a bit better with time. I just hope things keep going the way they are right now because more disappointment would be hard to except. We can only be stretched so far... I cannot help but think about all the time that has already passed, and I want it back. Ryker is 2 before we know it he will be in pre-school and I will be done with school. Where does the time go?

No comments:
Post a Comment